- Are you the type of busy person and does not have time to do all the research, plan, and book a trip?
- Do you want to save your hard-earned money?
- Do you want to set your travel trends?
- Do you want to live your travel dreams?
That is where my customized travel planning services come in, book an appointment, and I will help you.
In these ten years of active travel blogging and travelling, I have helped many people plan their vacations through customized travel planning services. We connected through multiple channels like email, phone, Instagram, social media and in-person coffee meetings. They and I shared tips, hacks, ideas, and suggestions based on my travel experiences and their desires.
I feel so happy when I receive a “thank you” note on my social media accounts from those travellers who benefited greatly from my personalized advice.
Customized Travel Planning includes:
- Consultations with me to determine your trip’s flow, style of travel, budget, and wants and needs.
- You are booking any aspects of your journey.
- Recommendations on restaurants, cafes, pubs and parties.
- Tips for outdoor activities
- Suggestions on off the beaten path destinations.
- Advice on must-see.
- Particular interests.
- Recommendations on scenic drives (if you are driving).
- A detailed itinerary
- 24/7 live support
Answers to any of your questions
You could ask me any question about travel:
- Your travel dream
- Your next holiday
- Memorable holiday
- Problems and issues with your trip
- Honeymoon Planning (luxury, budget, experiential)
- Exploring India on a Motorcycle.
- Driving from India to Thailand.
- Driving or Riding from India to Europe.
- Gap Year Travel.
- Short Sabbaticals and Travel.
- Volunteering while Traveling.
- Working and Traveling.
- First-Time International Travelers.
- Working Holidays across the world for young travellers.
- Guidance with Visas and passports.
- Travel Blogging and making money from it.
- Travelling full-time and making it an active career.
- Travelling as a Student.
- Travelling with Kids.
- Travelling with Families
- Travelling as a Vegetarian.
- Gourmet Traveler.
- Off-Beat Destination Lover.
- Planning for more challenging destinations and long journeys.
- Working in foreign countries.
- Adrenaline Junkie Travelers.
- Travelling as a solo woman.
- Safety Issues, Packing Issues, Travel Operator Issues
- Best Experiences in India.
- Rural Experiences of India.
- Luxury Properties and ‘A-Class Apart’ Destinations.
- My Best Kept Travel Secrets.
I would answer all your questions through any medium like Skype Call, a Phone Call, even an in-person meeting.
At the end of our meeting, all you have to do is get ready for that ‘special trip’. In return for my counselling service, you pay me a small fee (which I am pegging at INR 5,000 per counselling session). You only pay me if you are happy with my counselling. To book an appointment, please call or email me or chat on Instagram or Facebook