There are a few qualities that will make a candidate stand out. Namely, the candidate must be positive, confident, flexible, friendly, and keen to help others.
Emirates Cabin Crew Requirements
Here are the other things the emirates cabin crew hiring team looks for in the candidates applying to the air hosts job at emirates:
- Minimum 21 years of age at the time of joining the emirates, and just below 21 years not encouraged.
- An arm reaches 212 centimeters (2.12 meters) while the candidate stands on tiptoes.
- Minimum height of 160 centimeters (1.6 meters)
- High school graduate (Grade 12)
- Excellent fluency in the English language is a must, in written and as well as spoken.
- Strictly no visible tattoos when candidates are in Emirates cabin crew uniform (cosmetic and bandage coverings are not allowed)
- Candidates must be flexible to adapt to new people, places, climates, Locations, and circumstances.
- Physically fit for this role with a healthy Body Mass Index (BMI)
- As well as the role requirements, there is more than great cabin crew members offer.
- The candidate must perform well. Moreover, candidates will undoubtedly be able to manage a pretty hard work schedule.
- The candidate will be culturally aware and reflect who we are – professional, empathetic, progressive, visionary, and cosmopolitan.
All the best, and keep it rolling, guys! Hopefully, this piece of knowledge helped.
However, these are the characteristics the Emirates Cabin Crew team looks for when the candidate meets emirates HR or an Interviewer.
Meet Post's Author